The 2020 release wave 1 for Dynamics 365 brings new innovations that provide you with significant capabilities to transform your business. The release contains hundreds of new features across Dynamics 365 applications including Marketing, Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, Finance, Supply Chain Management, Human Resources, Commerce, and Business Central, our comprehensive business management solution designed for small to medium-sized businesses.
- Dynamics 365 Marketing is a marketing solution that helps businesses manage customer engagement through rich personalization and automation while leveraging their Microsoft assets.
- Dynamics 365 Sales is centered around the customer relationship. It helps organizations understand customer needs, drives more relevant and authentic engagements, and improves selling efficiencies.
- Dynamics 365 Sales Insights leverages the power of the Microsoft cloud to bring together sales information via Dynamics 365, communications via Office 365, relationships via LinkedIn, and the power of Microsoft AI to transform selling. Sales organizations gain a 360-degree view of their customer engagements to offer agility, adapting to rapid market changes, while adhering to business strategy, accommodating specific business requirements and guidelines.
- Dynamics 365 Product Visualize, an augmented reality mobile application on iOS, accelerates the sales process by helping buyers and sellers reach a shared understanding faster.
- Dynamics 365 Customer Service is an end-to-end service for customer support, spanning self and assisted scenarios across multiple channels of customer engagement. It provides comprehensive and efficient case routing and management for agents, and enables authoring and consumption of knowledge management articles.
- Dynamics 365 Customer Service Insights provides an actionable view into critical performance metrics, operational data, and emerging trends using industry-leading artificial intelligence (AI). These insights empower customer service managers to make better decisions to improve customer satisfaction and operational efficiency with confidence.
- Dynamics 365 Field Service is an end-to-end solution for on-site service that empowers organizations to move from being reactive to providing proactive or predictive field service, and to embrace new business models such as outcome-based service or “anything-as-a-service.”
- Dynamics 365 Remote Assist is a mixed-reality solution available on HoloLens for first-line workers to collaborate with remotely located personnel to more effectively and efficiently get their job done.
Finance and Operations
- Dynamics 365 Finance drives automation and predictive analytics capabilities, paving the way for deep proactive management.
- Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management empowers employees and organizations with the ability to obtain a unified view of inventory, warehouse, manufacturing, service, and logistics with predictive analytics that turn data into insights to support better strategic decisions.
- Dynamics 365 Guides is a mixed-reality application that enables employees to learn in the flow of work by providing holographic instructions when and where they need them. Dynamics 365 Guides addresses the needs of three key personas: content authors, operators, and managers/analysts.