- Involve in Solution Design, building, and participate in technology requirements.
- Drive through and provide support across all phases of SDLC to ensure successful deliverables. Play an active role in guiding technical team developers toward collective team deliverables. Coordinate with customers and functional teams as required and facilitate high levels of service and customer satisfaction.
- Proficient in Object Oriented Programming, Design Patterns with working experience in .NET and related frameworks & technologies (C#, .NET Core, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework Core, MVC, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Web API, xUnit Test Framework).
- Additionally, have React/Angular, Node, any RDBMS, and Azure cloud experience.
- Developing REST APIs and have worked on microservices architecture.
- Deploying workloads to Azure, also using Cloud Native CI/CD tools (Azure Pipelines/Circle CI/Jenkins X) is highly desirable.
- Experience working in a lean startup/agile teams with demonstrated application of the principles.
- Good understanding of SDLC and agile methodologies (Scrum/Kanban).
Soft skill responsibilities:
- Success in building, motivating, and retaining teams.
- Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex plans and designs.
- Sound logical thinking, judgment, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent analytical thinking, design, and architecture knowledge.
- Adaptability to evolved industry technology upgrades and cloud platforms.
- Requirements and specifications to understand the requirements in a detailed manner and translate the same into system requirements.
- Provide an estimate of work requirements and support with required artifacts.
- Key contributor for development with all required setup for facilitation and ensuring smooth development processes such as workspace setup, team bootcamp, environment facilitation, infrastructure team, and deployment pipeline.
- Support and debugging skills.
Preferrable domain competency:
- Retail, SCM and Discrete manufacturing domain knowledge would be added advantages.
Experience required: Minimum of 5+ Years.