Dynamics 365 Customer Insights enables every organization to unify disparate data—be it transactional, observational, or behavioral sources—to gain a single view of customers and derive intelligent insights that drive key business processes. With Dynamics 365 Customer Insights, organizations can:
- Eliminate data silos and unify customer data.
- Connect and unify data with ease, bringing in transactional, observational, and behavioral data from data sources by leveraging a prebuilt connector.
- Transform customer data intelligently to build a unified customer profile conforming to the Common Data Model.
- Enrich customer profiles with audience intelligence contained within the Microsoft Graph.
Build richer customer profiles by incorporating aggregated audience intelligence contained within the Microsoft Graph.
- Enable powerful AI and insights.
- Leverage the data gravity around customer entity for AI, insights, and KPIs atop the single view of the customer.
- Accelerate the process through quick-start AI and machine learning templates or custom algorithms using Azure Machine Learning.
- Power business processes and personalize customer experiences.
- Empower marketing, sales, and service professionals to drive personalized engagement across channels. Leverage out-of-the-box, contextual customer insights and tailored customer profile cards that are infused in the everyday business applications.
- Leverage rich APIs and the Microsoft Power Platform to enable and extend line-of-business experiences. This includes the ability to gain deeper customer insights with Microsoft Power BI, build custom apps with Microsoft Power Apps, and trigger workflows based on customer actions and signals using Power Automate.