Dynamics 365 Guides is a mixed-reality application that enables employees to learn in the flow of work by providing holographic instructions when and where they need them. Dynamics 365 Guides:
- Engages employees through hands-on learning.
- Helps organizations improve training efficiency.
- Generates data to improve processes.
Dynamics 365 Guides addresses the needs of three key personas: content authors, operators, and managers/analysts.
Authors can easily create guides without 3D or programming skills by using a simple PC app and a HoloLens app. Operators use guides on HoloLens in training and on the job to learn by doing in a heads-up, hands-free style. Trainers and managers can analyze usage data to optimize their workflows.
For 2020 Release Wave 1 (April-September 2020), the product team will focus on:
- Expanding extensibility capabilities to enable partners inside and outside the Dynamics 365 ecosystem to connect Dynamics 365 Guides to existing workflows to bring concrete business value.
- Enterprise-focused features that extend the reach of Dynamics 365 Guides to more use cases and environments.